Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting with many friends from the profession at Dr. Larry Wolford’s course in Madrid.
Dr. Wolford is one of the great pioneers of orthognathic surgery and surgery of the temporo-mandibular joint (the joint where the jaw meets the skull).
A very complete, very interesting course that adds to our storehouse of knowledge, helping us offer the best care and best solutions to our patients.
The course syllabus
- Saturday, 22nd November 2014:
- Advising the Patient in Orthognathic and TMJ Surgery
- Orthodontics for Orthognathic Surgery
- Post-surgical Treatment of the Patient
- Surgical Techniques in Orthognathic Surgery and Alteration of the Occlusal Plane
- Interpreting X-rays of the TMJ and MRIs for Orthodontists and Surgeons
- Sunday, 23rd November 2014:
- General TMJ Problems that Affect Surgical and Orthodontic Results
- General TMJ Problems
- Tips and Tricks for Fitting Total TMJ Prostheses
- Sleep apnea: Understanding the Diagnosis and Options for Treatment