Tiggle’s tube-shaped design (strictly speaking it is not a bracket) means that it has minimal friction when moving the teeth, as it does not require the use of ligatures. There are three models of bracket:
Currently I use Tiggle in combination with Invisalign treatments to improve certain dental movements, for simple cases of small relapses or recurrence, and in complex cases to accelerate the initial leveling of the front teeth.
The main advantages of Tiggle brackets:
1. Comfort– brackets that are very small and have a round profile.
2. Invisibility– attached to the inner side of the teeth.
3. Hygiene– thanks to their reduced dimensions and tube-shaped design.
4. Ultra light forces– low-friction brackets with very fine wires and no need for ligatures.
5. Multi-purpose use– initial leveling, opening of spaces, correcting small relapses, use as a ‘social six’ treatment, etc.
Example of a social six treatment with Tiggle:
The following video shows the possibilities we can offer with the Tiggle system.
For further information please contact us by telephone (+34) 93 832 72 81.